Join Central Florida Hockey Club for the
2019 Advanced Spring Training Program
Train with Professional level coaches and players in high energy,
intense and fast paced format
Register for the Evaluation Skate
The goal of this program is player development through maximum reps and puck touches with situational drills, small area games and intra-squad scrimmages.
All programming, including games will be held at RDV to allow players to gain the benefits of intense and high-energy training sessions and game play without statewide travel.
Our focus is taking your game to a higher level as you prepare for the Fall season whether you are moving up to the next division, expanding your skills within your division or experiencing travel hockey for the first time.
Program will run April 1 – May 20 and includes:
- 7 weeks of high intensity skills training sessions on Monday nights
- 8U & 10U (2013 – 2009) 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- 12U (2008 – 2007) 7:15 pm – 8:15 pm
- 14U (2006 – 2005) 8:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- Participants will be placed in age appropriate groups according to 2019-2020 Fall Travel Season playing eligibility
- Skill sessions will place emphasis on body contact and checking (especially at 14U level)
- 3 weekends of multi-game scrimmages (Full Ice and 3 v 3 Format) held at RDV
- First scrimmage weekend is April 20. Remaining two weekends being scheduled.
- (Additional optional scrimmage opportunities may become available at other rinks)
- All Games will have referees and scorekeeper
- Teams for each game will be created from all participating players within their appropriate age groups
- Each player receives spring jerseys and socks
- Open to players eligible for 8U – 14U age groups
- All training overseen by coaches with pro-level experience including
- Alain Lemieux - former NHL player, Pittsburgh Selects AAA and Florida Alliance AAA
- Drake Berehowsky - Orlando Solar Bears Head Coach
- Eric Baier - former Orlando Solar Bears player
- Central Florida Hockey Club Coaching Staff including Bill Pinel, Brett Hartung, Peter Nyman, Mike Correia, Peter Stratton, Bruce Mace, Willy Boyle, Mike Sgroi, Stoan and Sondra Pacey
- Additional special guest coaching by other Orlando Solar Bears players and coaches.
- Spring Program cost is $475 per player / No charge for Goalies
All Spring program participants are required to attend the Evaluation Skate on Monday, March 25 (cost $25)
Click Here To Register Today for Evaluation Skate!
Monday, March 25 - Evaluation Skate Times:
8U & 10U (2013 – 2009) 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
12U (2008 - 2007) 7:15 pm – 8:15 pm
14U (2006 – 2005) 8:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Open to all interested skaters, regardless of prior travel experience