Join Central Florida Hockey Club for the
2018 Advanced Spring Training Program
Train with Professional level coaches and players in high energy,
intense and fast paced format
Register for the Evaluation Skate
The goal of this program is player development through maximum reps and puck touches with situational drills, small area games and intra-squad scrimmages.
New for this year, all programming, including games will be held at RDV to allow players to gain the benefits of intense and high-energy training sessions and game play without statewide travel.
Our focus is taking your game to a higher level as you prepare for the Fall season whether you are moving up to the next division, expanding your skills within your division or experiencing travel hockey for the first time.
Program will run April 2 – June 3* and includes:
- 8 weeks of high intensity skills training sessions on Monday nights
- 12U (2007-2006) 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- 8U & 10U (2012 – 2008) 7:15 pm – 8:15 pm
- 14U (2005 – 2004) 8:30 pm – 9:30 pm
- Participants will be placed in age appropriate groups according to 2018-2019 Fall Travel Season playing eligibility
- Skill sessions will place emphasis on body contact and checking (especially at 14U level)
- 8 hours of hybrid scrimmages (Full Ice and 3 v 3 Format) held on weekends at RDV
- April 28, May 5, May 12
- (Additional optional scrimmage opportunities may become available at other rinks)
- Full Ice Games will have referees and scorekeeper
- Teams for each game will be created from all participating players within their appropriate age groups
- *no training Memborial Day Weekend
- Each player receives spring jerseys and socks
- Open to players eligible for 8U – 14U age groups
- All training overseen by coaches with pro-level experience including Drake Berehowsky, John Snowden, Eric Baier and members of the CFHC Coaching Staff
- Program cost is $475 per player / No charge for Goalies
All participants are required to attend the Evaluation Skate on March 26 (cost $25)
Click Here To Register Today for Evaluation Skate!
Evaluation Skate Times:
12U (2007-2006) 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
8U & 10U (2012 – 2008) 7:15 pm – 8:15 pm
14U (2005 – 2004) 8:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Open to all interested skaters, regardless of prior travel experience